Your character defined through BPD:
awesome, brilliant, emotional, empathic, charismatic and with no control over all of it!
- So, you can be a little pretty lady and go to the bitch state in 0.13 seconds, or have an emotional outburst on a single word that practically doesn’t mean anything special
- You can drive a car while singing your favorite tune, and in the next moment crushing the headlights of the idiot’s car in front of you.
- You can be happy and in the next second curling on the floor bursting with the tears.
- You really love your partner, but when he/she goes away, you feel abandoned and hate their guts.
- You don’t understand yourself, yet you accuse others for not understanding you also.
- You want to explain someone what is wrong with you, but it’s not possible.
- You are killing your emotional pain through physical pain of self-harm.
- You feel all emotions at once, and its overburdening, so you self-harm again.
- You have suicidal thoughts, sometimes all the time, every day, and yet you are smiling outside.
- You think of people as good or bad, nothing in between.
- You fear rejection, yet you push the people out of your life, before the rejection occurs.
- You are highly empathic and that makes you tired, you don’t need other people’s emotions as well.
All of this is, and so much more, is a full package of things you feel and do.
That is why the BPD is so complex, so it is often beyond normal understanding of the people that surround you.
The worst thing is, that the majority of the psych docs doesn’t know what to do with you.
Help is hard to find.
And BPD is not a broken arm that heals over time.
What do you think?